Wednesday 5 August 2015

The Distribution of Records

After the agonizing wait and the Prophet’s intercession, people’s records of deeds will be handed out.  God says:
“Then as for he who is given his record in his right hand, he will be judged with an easy account and return to his people in happiness.  But as for he who is given his record behind his back, he will cry out for destruction and [enter to] burn in a Blaze.” (Quran 84:7-12)
This is further clarified by God in another.

“So as for he who is given his record in his right hand, he will say, ‘Here, read my record!  Indeed, I was certain that I would be meeting my account.’ So he will be in a pleasant life –        In an elevated Garden, its [fruit] to be picked hanging near.  [They will be told], ‘Eat and drink in satisfaction for what you put forth in the days past.’ But as for he who is given his record in his left hand, he will say, ‘Oh, I wish I had not been given my record And had not known what is my account.  I wish it [i.e., my death] had been the decisive one. 
And his regret will increase 
“My wealth has not availed me.  Gone from me is my authority.’

It shall be said to him:
 ‘Seize him and shackle him.  Then into Hellfire drive him.  Then into a chain whose length is seventy cubits insert him.’

But why all these punishment?
 Indeed, he did not used to believe in God, the Most Great, nor did he encourage the feeding of the poor.  So there is not for him here this Day any devoted friend.  Nor any food except from the discharge of wounds; none will eat it except the sinners.” (Quran 69:19-37)
 
The Scales of Justice

Everyone’s deeds will be weighed in actual scale and if the good outweighs the evil, they will be successful but if the opposite happens they will be among the losers.
God says: 
“And We place the scales of justice for the Day of Resurrection, so no soul will be treated unjustly at all.  And if there is [even] the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it forth.  And sufficient are We as accountant.”


For the believers
Indeed the companions of paradise, that Day, will be amused in joyful occupation. They and their spouses-under shades, reclining on adorned couches. Fruits of different types are available. The Quran says “and whatever they request or wish” 36 vs 55


For the Disbelievers
As for those who disbelieve in Allah and disobey his commandments, It shall be said to them: “But stand apart today, oh you Criminals. Have I not warned you not to worship shaytaan, for indeed he is to you a clear enemy.” And that you should worship me, this is a straight path.”
This is the hellfire which you were promised. Enter to burn in it today as a recompense for what you used to deny on earth.

That day, we will seal over their mouths and their hands will speak to us, and their feed will testify about what they used to earn.


Indeed, the tree of zaqqum is the food for the sinfuls, like murky oil, it boils within bellies, like the boiling of scalding water”

You may also like: 


No comments:

Mankind, an amazing creature

Man is very impatient in nature and is highly inclined towards corruption. He is also very fretful when evil touches him. He worries a lot ...