Thursday 22 August 2013

HERE IS HOW I CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY AND YOUR SURPRISE PACKAGE


I'm happy you come back today. Though probably because of the surprise package i promised you yesterday (laughs). Don't panic, I will surely fulfill my promise. It just take a few lines down to know what the BIG SURPRISE IS.

Before i move on, you may want to wish me a happy birthday or want to pray for me. You can do that in the comment box below.

back to the rail,

You may think i will be calling you to my house to celebrate my birthday with me. Oh no! that isn't it based on the fact that i don't celebrate birthday in that manner which you may have thought of due to the principles of the faith i embrace, ISLAM.

I also believe you must have been wondering what my age is. How old is this blogger gan? a boy, guy, or man? cool down, AS ALL SHALL BE REVEALED TO YOU TODAY. You shall know by me not telling you but by yourself after your are able to decipher the encrypted code.

ENCRYPTED CODE?

Yes. this is how we are going to celebrate my birthday together. Amazed? Don't be.

I encrypt my age in a special simple form below and you are to decipher it to know what my age this year is.
You may ask, "what do i gain from this". Below is what you gain

Anyone who is able to decipher this shall be given a free one month authorship on this blog: Welcome to Adigun Sherif's blog. That is, you will be given the opportunity to write on this blog your own unique write-up, be it news, facts, gist or personal opinion on contemporary issues with your name publish.

what a great opportunity

My age has been intelligently encrypted in a very simple primary school mathematics. You remember that mathematics? QUANTITATIVE REASONING. Which we call NUMERICAL REASONING TEST in advance mathematics. Though no significant difference but a change in the name. Got the gist? Great!

I'm sure you can't wait anymore. I heard your mind telling me: "Hey, Sherif, enough of this suspense". Here's is it!

PLEASE LOOK carefully at the diagram below :

 


CLICK TO ENLARGE DIAGRAM

IT contains three circles each of varying values. Each circle has a number inside it. The number inside each circle is gotten by doing some simple numerical analysis/manipulation on the numbers outside each circle. If you are able to get how the number in the first circle is gotten, then it leads you to getting how the number in the second circle is also gotten. by so doing, you easily know what should be inside the third circle. As simple as that...

BUT

You will get a 3-digit number.

Noo. my age is not up to 3 digits oo. as I'm not that old (laughs).

THIS is what you'l do

Subtract the third digit from the second. whatever you get, with the first digit is MY AGE this year!

EUREKA!

Got it?

I know it's very simple to do. please send your answers to adigunsherif@gmail.com OR click HERE for PC USERS (including your workings) and if you don't mind, please provide your phone numbers to be contacted

PLEASE NOTE: Answers without workings are not acceptable. 

REMEMBER, Anyone who is able to decipher this shall be given a free one month authorship on this blog: Welcome to Adigun Sherif's blog

HURRY NOW BEFORE AUGUST 31.
WINNERS SHALL BE PUBLISH ON THIS BLOG ON SEPTEMBER 1 2013

Your friend,
ADIGUN S.A

13 comments:

abeeb said...

happy birthday sherif. long life and prosperity.
about the maths question, i love it,it's a challenge. dont worry, i'l get back to you very soon.

Adigun Sherif said...

thanx abeeb. I'l be very glad to av u solve d problem.bt dont take long as it ends on august 31

majortele said...

happy birthday sir

alabi abdulbaasit adenrele said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adigun Sherif said...

thanx major.

Adigun Sherif said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adigun Sherif said...

As a result of lots of email and text msges i recieveD from friends and colleagues about having difficulty in reading the diagram,i decided to add d other diagram. With that, i believe by now,evrybody can see clearly d digits in d diagram. If stil having difficulty, U can click on the third diagram to enlarge it and by so doing, u wil have a broader and larger image which u can easily read.
We regret any inconvinience caused and thanks for your participation.

Abdulkareem Mutieah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adigun Sherif said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Abdulkareem Mutieah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adigun Sherif said...

misterhakeem. Thanks a lot.
I love u

Adigun Sherif said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Mankind, an amazing creature

Man is very impatient in nature and is highly inclined towards corruption. He is also very fretful when evil touches him. He worries a lot ...